Our firm skillfully handles all legal aspects of a residential or commercial real estate transaction, including:
- Real Estate Purchases
- Real Estate Sales
- Foreclosure alternatives (such as “short” sales and loan modifications)
- Preparation of private lending documents or security instruments, including but not limited to promissory notes, mortgages, or security agreements
- An Introduction To Real Estate Law In New York
- Financing Real Estate In New York
- Home Inspection In NY Real Estate Transactions
- Importance Of A Title Report In A NY Real Estate Transaction
- What Type of Real Estate Does Your Firm Generally Work With?
- What Are The Common Causes Of Delays That Could Derail Residential Or Commercial Sales?
- Can Foreclosure Be Avoided Through Refinance Or Obtaining A Loan Modification From A Bank?
Call For A Free Consultation (631) 459-4424